Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Single-minded


I am in the traveling mindset and it cannot be tamed! 

This spring I’m going to Virginia to visit my parents. Then in June I get to go to the Dominican Republic with some great people.

The only way I wish to spend money is to explore the world. The feeling of seeing something completely new and experiencing the vibe of a new city is mind-altering. 

So... I decided to dig up my travel pictures from the last few years and share my favorites.



Ocean City, MD:



 ArtScape in Baltimore, MD:


 Free Cold War Kids concert!


Civil War Reenactment in Gettysburg, PA:


 Virginia Beach, VA:


Washington D.C.:





 NYC:








 Chicago, IL:





 Telluride, CO:




 London:
 Covent Garden
 Old Bailey
 View from St. Paul's Cathedral dome.
 Wembley Stadium

Westminster Abbey 


Dublin:
St. Patrick's Cathedral. 
Shortly before a bird pooped on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment