Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Forward

I think I have finally gotten over my heartbreak of not getting a winter. I am actually excited for the (prematurely) warm weather.

Not only does it mean I'm closer to weekends at the lake, swimming, and picnics, but with the thought of more skin my mind has been occupied with tattoos and fitness.

I got my first tattoo last year and I am by no means addicted! I just like the idea of adding something beautiful to a blank canvas. I don't want to be covered but I wouldn't hate having a few more in discrete places.

Fitness is a totally new concept to me. I have rarely worked out on purpose. Running is the most miserably boring thing ever! My metabolism and activity just kind of did the work for me until recently. Now yoga, zumba, the gym, and naturally occurring food (if only there were Diet Coke rivers) are my focus. Wish me luck cause I need it!


Standard Process Picture

Shiny and New




No comments:

Post a Comment