Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Healthy Shmealthy

I did my first cleanse...but maybe it wasn't a cleanse after all. I did the 3-day Shakeology Cleanse. I ordered chocolate and got stuck with green berry (I guess they were just asking my opinion), which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was allowed 3 Shakeology shakes, 1 piece of fruit, and 1 salad with grilled chicken or fish. It wasn't hard, I was never hungry, and I saw no change in weight, energy, or anything for that matter! But it was a fun test of will power! I did miss chewing my food. I'm so happy I get to do that again.

I have also been trying some new workouts to keep me sore. I'm not sure about my strategy but I like being sore so this is how I choose to do it.

These are the things I've learned:
  • Jillian Michaels likes to torture women.
  • Tony Horton is annoyingly chipper.
  • My gym doesn't believe in AC. 
My attempt at making it look more enjoyable

It's not all bad of course...

I got this gorgeous souvenir from Germany!

Sir Elton John snuggled with me

2 comments:

Ellen's Cakes said...

ooooo I have been interested in cleanses recently and juicing although I would only want to do it with the grilled chicken or fish as well, would you recommend it? :)
Oh my days Jillian Michaels is a scary woman! I have her 30 day shred and her abs dvd and everytime I do them I am constantly shouting at her :P haha although she does do the job so I guess I cant complain too much :P :)

Erin Cramer said...

It really wasn't bad! I was never hungry or cranky! It definitely wasn't meant for weight loss but it did make me feel better, even if it was just in my mind.
Yes! I have been doing her killer buns and thighs. She literally laughs at the girls in her video if they struggle. It's all in good fun I'm sure.

Post a Comment