Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hobby Palooza

What a wonderful week!

This week I have been able to play tennis twice! Tennis brings so much joy to my heart. I haven't played in two or so years. I am a bit rusty/horrible and it's slightly humiliating playing on a court next to army guys serving at mach speeds... but it is still one of my favorite things to do. (I did dominate my boyfriend who has only played a couple times his whole life...still counts!)

I also started a new book. I am in the middle of reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but it was really bumming me out. I sat it aside and decided to read The Hunger Games before the movie comes out. I cried in Ch. 2. I am not a fan of books that make me cry but I decided to keep reading. It has gotten much better! Katniss is much more relatable than the terrifying/tragic Lisabeth Salander.

On top of my hobby bliss, the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Celtics and the Lakers back-to-back! BAM!

The air inside the tennis ball cans smells like springtime.
My poor bunny Elton (who I pose more often than I'd like to admit) checking out Blogcritics. He's a bit obsessed with watching Once Upon a Time. 



Happily,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment